A centre has been established to catalyze proactive applied research to help and solving technical issues of industries and location specific issues. This centre is positioned to address and contribute to the societal needs. The objectives of the centre are
- Submit research proposal to several funding agencies.
- Publish papers in SCI journals of national and international.
- To guide filing of patent in market dependent countries.
- Assert relationship with multi-national research laboratories.
- The research centre is keen to offer applied research and development services and explicitly demonstrate the value addition.
- The Research Centre focuses on various independent domains and encourages Multidisciplinary Research.
The R&D centre is lead by eminent Professors and dynamic young faculty members. The R&D centre is headed by
- Prof.Dr.N.Chandrasekar, Dean-Research of SCAD groups who retired from Manonmaniam Sundranar University as Professor and Head of Geo Technology.
- Prof.Dr.V.Velmurugan, Professor-R&D and a faculty member of Mechanical Engineering Department.