- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 27th-28th NOV 2017 : Entitled “A Multi-Disciplinary Activity in Wireless Sensor Network Regarding
Structural Health Monitoring" Organiser : Dr. RAJAKUMAR,AssoProf/ECE, Convenor :Dr.R.Ravi,
Director(Research), Co-convenor: Ms.Suriya, Research Scholar
- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 23rd-24th NOV 2017 : Entitled “ A Computational Intelligence in the Future of Bioinformatics, Forensic And Biomedical Engineering Sciences-Strategies And Innovation“Organiser:Dr.M.CAROLINE VIOLA STELLA MARY,Prof/IT, Convenor :Dr.Rajakumar, Asso.Prof/ECE, Co-convenor: Mr.Daniel Sathya Raj,AP/EEE
- Department of MBA has Received Grant of Rs.40000/- from DST- NIMAT for organising Two Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps : Received Grant of Rs.40000/- from DST- NIMAT for organising Two Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps from 5th December to 7th December 2017 for Final Year students of Circuit branches and 8th December to 10th December 2017 for Final Year students of Non-Circuit Branches. Camp Coordinator Dr. S. Dinesh, Professor & Head of MBA.
- To provide professionally competent faculty and staff.
- To demonstrate excellent and effective teaching.
- To provide student-oriented faculty and staff.
- To provide competent graduates.
- To create an environment conducive to academic excellences and growth for all students.
- To provide and maintain safe, healthy physical facilities.
- To provide an active student development program to foster student participation in Institute actions.
- To develop programs to attract regional, state, and national recognition.
- To provide guidance services to assist each student in making an appropriate vocational choice.
- To provide education and training which allow graduates to advance rapidly in their chosen fields.
- To instill in students the desires to learn which will guide their growth in their professions.