- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 27th-28th NOV 2017 : Entitled “A Multi-Disciplinary Activity in Wireless Sensor Network Regarding
Structural Health Monitoring" Organiser : Dr. RAJAKUMAR,AssoProf/ECE, Convenor :Dr.R.Ravi,
Director(Research), Co-convenor: Ms.Suriya, Research Scholar
- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 23rd-24th NOV 2017 : Entitled “ A Computational Intelligence in the Future of Bioinformatics, Forensic And Biomedical Engineering Sciences-Strategies And Innovation“Organiser:Dr.M.CAROLINE VIOLA STELLA MARY,Prof/IT, Convenor :Dr.Rajakumar, Asso.Prof/ECE, Co-convenor: Mr.Daniel Sathya Raj,AP/EEE
- To provide professionally competent faculty and staff.
- To demonstrate excellent and effective teaching.
- To provide student-oriented faculty and staff.
- To provide competent graduates.
- To create an environment conducive to academic excellences and growth for all students.
- To provide and maintain safe, healthy physical facilities.
- To provide an active student development program to foster student participation in Institute actions.
- To develop programs to attract regional, state, and national recognition.
- To provide guidance services to assist each student in making an appropriate vocational choice.
- To provide education and training which allow graduates to advance rapidly in their chosen fields.
- To instill in students the desires to learn which will guide their growth in their professions.