- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 27th-28th NOV 2017 : Entitled “A Multi-Disciplinary Activity in Wireless Sensor Network Regarding
Structural Health Monitoring" Organiser : Dr. RAJAKUMAR,AssoProf/ECE, Convenor :Dr.R.Ravi,
Director(Research), Co-convenor: Ms.Suriya, Research Scholar
- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 23rd-24th NOV 2017 : Entitled “ A Computational Intelligence in the Future of Bioinformatics, Forensic And Biomedical Engineering Sciences-Strategies And Innovation“Organiser:Dr.M.CAROLINE VIOLA STELLA MARY,Prof/IT, Convenor :Dr.Rajakumar, Asso.Prof/ECE, Co-convenor: Mr.Daniel Sathya Raj,AP/EEE
- Department of MBA has Received Grant of Rs.40000/- from DST- NIMAT for organising Two Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps : Received Grant of Rs.40000/- from DST- NIMAT for organising Two Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps from 5th December to 7th December 2017 for Final Year students of Circuit branches and 8th December to 10th December 2017 for Final Year students of Non-Circuit Branches. Camp Coordinator Dr. S. Dinesh, Professor & Head of MBA.
- Multicultural Campus
- Excellent Infrastructure & Facilities
- Congenial learning atmosphere
- Finest faculty with industrial experience
- Remarkable placement record
- Enhancement of Spoken English skills through the Academy of English
- "Campus-connect" college selected by Infosys, Bangalore.
- State of the art lab and project Incubation Centres.
- Quality and Holistic association with Dell-EMC2 (Cloud Computing & Big Data), CISCO,Oracle, Autodesk,VMWare, Palo Alto Networks, Strategiqa, Ezeetrak, Avid GSL Solutions (Japan) and similar leading companies etc.
- Industry projects delivered by our students through cloud computing lab.
- Students are send to companies and industries for In-plant trainings on a regular basis.
- Visits of engineering heads, architects and business heads on a monthly basis.