- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 27th-28th NOV 2017 : Entitled “A Multi-Disciplinary Activity in Wireless Sensor Network Regarding
Structural Health Monitoring" Organiser : Dr. RAJAKUMAR,AssoProf/ECE, Convenor :Dr.R.Ravi,
Director(Research), Co-convenor: Ms.Suriya, Research Scholar
- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 23rd-24th NOV 2017 : Entitled “ A Computational Intelligence in the Future of Bioinformatics, Forensic And Biomedical Engineering Sciences-Strategies And Innovation“Organiser:Dr.M.CAROLINE VIOLA STELLA MARY,Prof/IT, Convenor :Dr.Rajakumar, Asso.Prof/ECE, Co-convenor: Mr.Daniel Sathya Raj,AP/EEE
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc. is a network and enterprise security company based in Santa Clara, California. Palo Alto Networks has combined network, cloud and endpoint security into a tightly integrated platform that delivers automated prevention against cyber attacks — known and unknown.Through ICT Academy of India, Our College got the lead to sign a MoU with Palo Alto. In this regard, ICT Academy of India had invited the teaching fraternity of our college to attend the FDP organized by ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu.The title of the FDP was ‘PALO ALTO FIREWALL INSTALLATION, CONFIGUARTION AND MANAGEMENT ‘. It was held at the KLN College of Engineering and Technology, Madurai from 20-06-2017 to 24-06-2017. Two participants from our College Dr.G.Aravind Swaminathan, Associate Professor and Mr.Manikandan, System Admin, attended the FDP. The trainer for the FDP was Mr.Jegadeesan, ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu.The FDP was conducted for 5 days through Mr.Jegadessan, the trainer of ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu. The FDP was attended by 30 participants from the Engineering and Arts Colleges of South Tamil Nadu.
- We are happy to announce that, Our SCAD GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS has signed the MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (hereinafter referred to as “MoU”) with INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK on 08th June 2017, that students from SCAD Group can avail educational loan from any IOB branch in India. The MoU has been signed between Dr. S. Cletus Babu (Chairman – SCAD Group of Institutions) and Mr.A.Vetrivel (Chief Manager – Indian Overseas Bank) respectively.
- FX Engineering College has signed a MoU with VMWare, Inc to impart training to both students and faculty on Virtualization, Software Defined Data Centre Management, vCloud Air, Workforce Mobility solutions and Network Virtualization. This would help our students to be ready for the industry and meet the demands of enterprises.
- The department of Computer Science and Engineering has signed Memorandum of Understanding with ICTACT and EMC2 to conduct International Certification Programs on Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics to the students which will be very much userful for their career.
- EMC Corporation has taken lead in helping industry and academia develop the next generation of IT professionals, with a strong understanding of virtualization and cloud computing technologies thru its Cloud Infrastructure and Services (CIS) course. ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu (ICTACT) has also been helping educational institutions in Tamil Nadu and rest of the country, produce more employable and industry ready professionals. Sharing the same vision as EMC Corporation, ICTACT has decided to actively promote EMC Academic Alliance and provide enhanced offerings to EAA partner institutions.
- The department of Mechanical Engineering has signed Memorandum of Understanding with CADD centre for incorporating value added design courses to the young vibrant mechanical engineers.
- The department of Mechanical Engineering has signed Memorandum of Understanding with Trimetric Solutions, Tirunelveli for providing additional course on ANSYS, CREO & Pro E.