The College has a separate hostel for boys and one for girls. The hostels are well furnished, airy and have 24 hours power back up and an RO Plant for safe drinking water. The hostel has a well-planned dining facility as well that serves vegetarian and non-vegetarian fare for the students.
Rules & Regulations
- The students who do not stay with the parents should stay in the hostel.
- At the time of admission to hostel, the college fee receipt has to be produced. A declaration agreeing to abide by the rules of the hostel has to be signed by the student and counter signed by the Parent/Guardian.
- On Admission, the student will be allotted a room by the hostel authorities. The allocation of the room is subject to change at any time, for administrative reasons. Students shall occupy only the rooms allotted by the authority and shall not shift to any other room of their choice.
- On allocation of the room, the student is to take possession of the room, furniture and fittings and ensure that everything is maintained in good order. Any damage will be claimed from the occupant immediately.
- Dismissal or suspension from the college will entail automatic dismissal or suspension from the hostel also.
- Before vacating the hostel, the students are required to remove all their personal belongings and handover the furniture and other items provided to them in good condition, to the hostel authorities. They are required to keep all the electrical fittings in their rooms intact.
- Damage to common properties of the hostel will be collected from all the students in that hostel.
- Students are required to clear outstanding arrears, if any, before vacating the hostel.
- Students are required to produce identity cards on demand, for verification of Identity.
- Students are expected to get prior permission before leaving the campus.
- Ragging is a criminal offence and it is prohibited. Those found committing any act of ragging would be dismissed from the hostel and the college.
- Use of Radios, Televisions, Tape Recorders, Cell Phones (Mobile Phones), Steel bureau or any other type of personal furniture, electrical, electronic appliances is not permitted. Cassette/CD players with headphones are permitted. Use of personal computers for academic purposes by students in the hostel is allowed after obtaining prior permission from the chief warden.
- Students are not allowed to write or paste anything on walls, windows or doors in the room or deface them in any way. Posters of any kind are not to be affixed on walls or in any other place; however calendars without pictures are permitted.
- Meetings of any kind can only be organised with prior permission of the chief warden.
- Students shall utilize the service of the dhobi authorized by the institution.
- Students are requested to be in their room during study hours and silent hours as per the schedule.
- Playing cards, smoking, consuming drugs or alcohol and possessing obscene pictures, posters, pornographic material, lethal weapons or inflammable materials are strictly forbidden.
- Cycles are to be parked in the sheds provided. Possession or use of two/ four wheelers by the hostel inmates is not permitted.
- Inmates are expected not to be in the hostel during class hours without the permission of the authority concerned.
- Inmates are expected to participate in all meetings and functions officially arranged for them by the authorities.
- Inmates are well advised to use the telephone facilities before 8.30 p.m. On working days and 9.30 p.m. on Sundays and other holidays.
- Parents and authorised visitors are permitted to visit the students between 4.15 p.m. and 6.30 p.m. on holidays.