B.E - Electrical and Electronic Engineering
M.E - Power Systems Engineering
M.E - Power Electronics and Drives
Anna University Recognized Research Centre
• Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi
• Anna University Recognized Research Centre for Ph.D / M.S
• Received Permanent affiliation status by Anna University, Chennai
• ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution
• Industrial Visits to Core Electrical Companies to enhance the Knowledge
• Guest lectures and Workshops by eminent Industry experts.
• Opportunities for In-plant Training in II, III year and Internships during Final Year.
• Produced 10 U.G and 11 P.G Rank holders
• Received grant from ISRO, DRDO, AICTE, CSIR & Anna University
• Teaching the students by Video lectures, Power Point presentations, on line e-learning Tools etc.
• Undergone a sponsored project from TNSCST under student project scheme.
• Conducting Mini projects contests for all EEE students to enhance the practical knowledge.
• Conducting Value Added Courses regulary.
Focus area of study
Electrical & Electronics Engineering offers in-depth theoretical and practical knowledge to undergraduate students in the field of Electrical & Electronics Engineering. P.G. Programs in Power Electronics and Drives, Power Systems Engineering and R & D centre to study various aspects of Power Systems and application of Information Science in respect of planning, operation and maintenance of Industrial Power Systems with Artificial Intelligence.
Thrust Research Areas
Artificial Intelligence for Power Converters
MPPT Algorithms based Renewable Energy Systems
Systems for maintaining Power Quality
Embedded Systems design
Shunt Active Filters for PF improvement
Controllers for Automation
Waste to Methanol production
Sensor design & Optimization
National Instruments Powered Lab View Lab MHRD powered Embedded system and Robotics Lab
Dr.A. Gnanasaravanan (HOD)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : +91 8012551403
In the Academic year 2017-18 Even Semester theRead More
The Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering hadRead More
Third Year Students of EEE department along withRead More
The second year EEE studentsRead More
The Final year EEE students of 52 numbersRead More
The Final year EEE-B students of 40 numbersRead More
Paper presentation contest was conducted by the ScienceRead More
Er.Murali Krishnan an alumni of Melbourn University fromRead More
Report The department of EEE organized National scienceRead More
The department of EEE organized Young researcher’s 13thRead More
It has helped me develop a positive attitude towards my studies and discover more about myself. Teachers are very caring and interested in students’ well-being. The days which have been spending in FX were the golden days of my life and will remember it for rest of my life.
I feel that our college has helped me right from day one to get developed in many ways. It provides ample opportunities to help its students march towards excellence. The web based learning materials to augment the structure of course delivery helped me tower in my academics.
Discipline is the watch word of FXEC. It took me to the next level of professionalism. Further, opening up platforms to get ourselves involved in extra curricular and co-curricular activities helped me to bring out the innate potentialities and develop a overall personality
Our College helped me feel that the members of the Faculty are my ‘second family’ to cherish forever. Every Staff of this institution shares their knowledge with an affectionate pat and unshakable faith by mastering the subject and got proved by securing 9.5 CGPA.
The campus is filled with positive energy and exuberance. My first visit left me awestruck after looking at the infrastructure and maintenance of the college. I can positively say IT Department has made me a better person.