Academic Partner Excellence Award 2017
- ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu, is an initiative of Government of India, Government of Tamil Nadu and Industry, identifies the top 5 member institutions every year and awards them for outstanding partnership in achieving academic excellence. This year FX Engineering College is one among those 5 institutions to win this most prestigious award ICT ACADEMY OUTSTANDING ACADEMIC PARTNER EXCELLENCE AWARD for the year 2017!
- It surely is a deserving result out of the solid efforts carried out to enhance students knowledge and their industry link on current tools, processes and technologies as well as improving faculty members exposure to what companies are looking for in a student! Our beloved Founder and Chairman Dr. Cletus Babu received the award from AICTE chairman Dr. Anil Sahasrabudhe and Mr.Sivakumar, CEO, ICT Academy on March 1st, 2017 during the ICT Academy Bridge event at ITC Grand Chola, Chennai. We couldn't be much happier! Kudos to our students, faculty, management and leadership teams!.
Education and Social Work Award
- Dr. S. Cletus Babu, Founder Chairman – SCAD Group of Institutions, has been recognized for the prestigious ‘Education and Social Work Award 2016’ by Capital Foundation Of India New Delhi, in recognition of his exemplary service in the field of education and social work for 32 years. This award was presented to him by Prof. O. P. Kohli, Hon. Governor of Gujarat and prof Dr Veda Pragash Chairman UGC New Delhi on Saturday, 27th August at India International Centre, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi.
The Best Institution Award of Exemplary Service
- Honorable Chief Minister of Tamilnadu Dr. J. Jayalalitha awarding Dr. S. Cletus Babu - Founder Chairman SOCIAL CHANGE AND DEVELOPMENT (SCAD) TIRUNELVELI for “The Best Institution Award of Exemplary Service” During The 69th Independence Day Celebration at Chennai on 15.08.2015
BEST FACULTY AWARD & LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD 2016
- Dr. S. Dinesh, Professor & Head of Management Studies has received Best Faculty Award 2016 under Management Stream conferred by Nehru Group of Institutions, Coimbatore. Received Memento, Merit Certificate along with cash prize of Rs.10000 given during the Award ceremony on 15th December 2016 at Nehru College in Coimbatore. Award given by Dr. Manpreet Singh Manna, Director of AICTE along with Dr. Adv. P. Krishna das (Chairman, Nehru Group of Institutions TN & Kerala), Dr.P. Krishnakumar (CEO & Secretary of NGI), Dr.B.Ilango (Chief Jury of Selection Committee for Best Faculty Award & Former Vice- Chancellor of Bharathiar University) Principals of NGIs and other dignitaries.
ALL INDIA B-SCHOOL SURVEY 2016
- Certificate of Excellence to Department of Management Studies, Francis Xavier Engineering College, Tirunelveli as 'A' Category B-School Survey, for the year 2016
Best Employee Award
- The Government of Tamilnadu has awarded Dr.R.Ravi as the BEST EMPLOYEE OF THE STATE for the year 2015 dated 16th February 2016 , on International Disability Day.
The Maxine Award
- The Maxine Award consists of 3 prestigious new prizes offered by Dr Eleanor O’Sullivan, a leading Radiologist and Council Member of the British Medical Association in London, England. She has herself just been awarded a “Gold Medal for Services to Medicine” this year in the UK. She qualified as a Doctor in London at a time when only 10% of medical students were girls. Now the number of girls is over 60%. Indeed, they are progressing and excelling in all fields and these prizes are to recognise and encourage this.
- This Award itself is named after the noted Artist Maxine Relton, who has been bringing sketching groups to Tamil Nadu from Europe since 2009 to support the important work that SCAD, Social Change and Development, carries out in the rural communities of Tamil Nadu, S India. Maxine herself is inspirational and an outstanding example of how much a woman can achieve artistically and in business. She is passionate about helping people to achieve their full creative potential in life.
- The Maxine award was announced by SCAD group of institution exclusively for SCAD women to explore their talents which offered a prestigious price of Rs. 10000 each in three categories.
BUSINESS ENTERPRICE- CLASSICAL DANCE, SCIENCE-HERBS and ART-KOLLAM.
- In this regard our FRANCIS XAVIER Engineering College students added up laurels to their institution by winning two awards in the stream of ART-KOLLAM. More than 20 registered candidates and out of 7 nominees,the civil department students 1.Ms.G.Aathira, 2.Ms.C.Francis Sahaya Anitha,3.Ms.J.Gurudarshana, 4. Ms.Abinaya of our college won the winner award of cash prize Rs.7000 by exhibiting a model and the students of management studies 1.Ms.S.Nimmy Regi Grace, 2.Ms.S.Veramakutti Vinitha, 3.Ms.R.Sathya, 4.Ms.M.Pavithra has won the runner up award of cash prize of Rs.3000 by exhibiting a short film.
- The participants were assessed by the experts on 11th and 12th of February and on the arrival of Ms.Maxine Relton, A noted artist from Europe, on 18th February a public award ceremony was organized to the awardees to receive the awards directly from Ms.Maxine Relton.
- As per the VENUS INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION - 2015 VIFFA 2015 which has awarded Dr.S.Selvakani Professor & HOD, MCA Department of our college as one among the Best Young Faculty 2015 Award Winner on 5th JULY 2015 in Chennai