SC ST SCC SCHOLARSHIP
- SC, ST Students the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 50,000/-
- SCC (Converted to Christianity) Student’s the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 00,000/-
- Government and Management Quota Student’s can apply it.
- G.Q Accredited course Rs.45000/-,Non Accredited 40000/-
- M.Q (Engg courses) Rs.70000/-
- PG (GQ & MQ) MBA, MCA Rs.30000\- M.E Rs.50000/-.
- Hostel Scholarship UG Rs.7500/- & PG Rs.8000/-
ONGC Scholarship (Only for SC, ST student’s (UG & MBA I YEAR))
- ONGC Scholarship 60% of marks in the 12 th Exam and the Annual income of parent is less than Rs.4, 50,000/-
- Scholarship amount Rs.48, 000/- Per Annum.
BC MBC SCHOLARSHIP
- Only Eligible for Government Quota Student’s.
- The Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 00,000/-
- Scholarship Amount is different categories on FG or Non FG and Hostel (i.e Rs.3800,5600,8200)
- Only Eligible for Christian, Muslim, Sikh, Buddhist Student’s.
- The Annual income of parent is less than Rs.2, 50,000/-
- 50% marks in the previous Exam.
- Scholarship Amount is Rs.25000/-
- Only Eligible for Beedi Worker Student.
- The income of parent is less than Rs.10, 000/- Per Month.
- Scholarship Amount is Rs.8000 (UG) & Rs.3000 (PG).
SCHOLARSHIP & EDUCATION LOAN --
National Securities Depository Limited (NSDSL) e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd., has developed Vidya Lakshmi Portal. This portal has facilities of education loan, scholarship and other student friendly facilities through one link. The portal is gateway to Banks for education loan & also has linkages with National e-Scholarship Portal (NeSP). 26 banks have been registered so far and 52 loan schemes have been uploaded in Vidya Lakshmi Portal. A link to the Vidya Lakshmi Portal has been provided in the home page of AICTE web portal. For more informations Click Here>>