Applying to FRANCIS XAVIER ENGINEERING COLLEGE is made simple with just 2 steps
- Application forms and prospectus can be obtained either in person from the admission unit at the college office or from our group admission office at selected cities on payment of the prescribed fees.
- To apply for a course listed in the prospectus, the completed application should be submitted to the admission unit, FRANCIS XAVIER ENGINEERING COLLEGE-TIRUNELVELI along with the photocopies of the required documents.
The following are the key stages in the admission Process.
- Applicant's Eligibility for the course applied will be verified.
- Short listed candidates will be informed about their selection.
- Prospective students are advised to meet the principal and the selection committee of the college for a personal interview.
- The final selection is based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination and performance in the personal interview.
- Candidates who are selected for the admission will be asked to submit their original certificates.
- The commencement of the course will be informed to the students through phone and post.
- Upon fulfilling the admission formalities the students are provided with college identity cards and permitted to attend their classes.