Application forms and prospectus can be obtained either in person from the admissions unit at the college office or from our group admission offices at select cities on payment of the prescribed fees.
To apply for a course please complete the application form and submit it to the admissions unit, Francis Xavier Engineering College along with photocopies of the required documents.
The following are the key stages in the admissions process:
- Applicant's eligibility for the course applied will be verified
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection
- Prospective students are advised to meet the Principal and the Selection Committee of respective colleges for a personal interview
- The final selection is done based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination and performance in the personal interview
- Candidates who are selected for admission would be asked to submit original transcripts, transfer certificate and other relevant documents and pay the required course fees and hostel fees (for students who opt for in-campus residential facilities)
- Post admission students will be informed of the course commencement date
- Upon fulfilling the admission formalities the students are provided with college identification cards and permitted to attend classes
103 / G2, Bye pass Road, Vannarpettai , Tirunelveli – 627003, Tamil Nadu, India
Francis Xavier Engineering College
103/G2, Bypass Road, Vannarpet, Tirunelveli - 627003, Tamil Nadu
Phone : +91 462 2502283, 2502157 Fax: +91 462 2501007
Mob : +91 9942978 493/483
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org