1. Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization for the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet t h e specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools, including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities, with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal, and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with t h e society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of t h e engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
FX Engineering College has signed a MoU withRead More
Francis Xavier Engineering college's 17th SPORTS DAY wasRead More
ICT Academy of Tamil Nadu, is an initiativeRead More
Allsec Technologies, a world leader in providing servicesRead More
Chennai based MNC Zealous Services came to ourRead More
The Department of Information Technology of Francis XavierRead More
The Department of Management Studies (FXDoMS) of FrancisRead More
Francis Xavier Department of Management studies has organisedRead More
The Inaugural of the DAWN’S SIM’16-17 has beenRead More
MCA department conducted their DAWN SIM 2017 onRead More
Thanks to Placement training team of FX ENGINEERING COLLEGE that helped and encouraged me to crack the INFOVIEW interview process
I take pride in being a student of FX ENGINEERING COLLEGE and now being an employee of a world renowned MNC.
I was able to find a job even before the end of my studies. This is why I would recommend the FX ENGINEERING COLLEGE to anyone who is looking for his bright future
We, in SCAD look at education differently. We don't just cater Knowledge, but we form caliber and character of our students. We want them to become competent, committed, creative and compassionate global leaders.