- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 27th-28th NOV 2017 : Entitled “A Multi-Disciplinary Activity in Wireless Sensor Network Regarding
Structural Health Monitoring" Organiser : Dr. RAJAKUMAR,AssoProf/ECE, Convenor :Dr.R.Ravi,
Director(Research), Co-convenor: Ms.Suriya, Research Scholar
- Received Grant of Rs.50000 to conduct National Seminar on 23rd-24th NOV 2017 : Entitled “ A Computational Intelligence in the Future of Bioinformatics, Forensic And Biomedical Engineering Sciences-Strategies And Innovation“Organiser:Dr.M.CAROLINE VIOLA STELLA MARY,Prof/IT, Convenor :Dr.Rajakumar, Asso.Prof/ECE, Co-convenor: Mr.Daniel Sathya Raj,AP/EEE
- Department of MBA has Received Grant of Rs.40000/- from DST- NIMAT for organising Two Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps : Received Grant of Rs.40000/- from DST- NIMAT for organising Two Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps from 5th December to 7th December 2017 for Final Year students of Circuit branches and 8th December to 10th December 2017 for Final Year students of Non-Circuit Branches. Camp Coordinator Dr. S. Dinesh, Professor & Head of MBA.
- AICTE-MODROBS has sanctioned the amount of Rs.18,87,720/- : Dr.R.Ravi, Director(Research) and Dr.G.Rajakumar(Deputy Director (Research) of the R&D Cell of Francis Xavier Engineering College has got sanctioned the amount of Rs. 18,87,720/- from AICTE-MODROBS scheme 2017 for the establishment of Cyber Forensics Laboratory in the college campus.
- Real Time Cognative Radio Network Design : Two Day State Level FDP in association with IEEE Madras Section on “Real Time Cognative Radio Network Design ” 08th & 09th December, 2017 Organizing by Department of ECE